A panel of internal and external experts recently spent time with CSAD students and staff to discuss the School’s curriculum and experience the atmosphere of the institution while scrutinising the delivery and implementation of our range of programmes.
The feedback from the panel recognises the curriculum delivery as very special, delivering 5 commendations in their report:
1. The scheme as a whole is unique, adventurous, and credible. It is well understood and owned by staff and students.
2. The genuine trans-disciplinarity nature of the scheme
3. The material provision and learning spaces are excellent and entirely consistent with the curriculum and pedagogy.
4. The scheme is effectively student-led and highly responsive to student feedback.
5. Excellent research practice is embedded into teaching, which in turn inspires research.